Monday, February 21, 2011

Jimmy's Quote of the Day

The "Big Store" (a.k.a. Costco) is a place that Paige & Jimmy love to go! There is so much enthusiasm and excitement for a trip to Costco. They love that the shopping carts have two seats up front for both of them and they love to sample all the food.

Yesterday, I needed to run to Costco for just a couple things. It was going to be a quick trip in and out...no unnecessary browsing, no huge list to shop from. I announced I was going to the Big Store and asked who wanted to come. Paige surprisingly said no, but Jimmy of course jumped at the opportunity.

We get to Costco, float through quickly to gather the items I need. We pass one of the sample stations and they have pizza. I ask Jimmy if he wants some, of course, the answer was yes. We grab our last item on the way to the check out. In and out in 20 minutes!

Arriving back at the car, I take Jimmy out of the shopping cart and he climbs up to his seat. I put the items in the back and return to strap Jimmy in. He looks at me very concerned and says, "mommy, we didn't eat enough food at the Big Store today."

After I was done laughing and kissing his adorable face, I apologized that we had such a short trip to Costco today and next time we would eat more samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment