Monday, April 18, 2011

Paige's Quote of the Day

This weekend I began preparing for a garage sale in May. I have been cleaning out tons of baby stuff and organizing everything. While folding up baby clothes into their designated boxes, Paige asked me what I was doing. I tried to explain to her that we are going to have a garage sale in a few weeks to sell the things we don't want or need anymore to other people. She looked at me as though she didn't quite understand. So I tried to rephrase my explanation. "All of these clothes here don't fit you, Jimmy and Alyssa anymore, so we are going to sell them to other people and give them a turn to use it. So we are going to have a garage sale where everyone can come to our house and pick out what they want."

Paige: "A garage sale?"
Me: "Yes."

And then it seemed to all become clear to her...
Paige: "Oh, so we are going sell garages."

No comments:

Post a Comment