Friday, September 16, 2011

Behind

I find the same question popping up daily...where does the time go? How are we halfway through September already? How is Alyssa almost 18 months old?

I really enjoy writing on this blog and I know there are some friends and family that really enjoy reading it, but I am seriously behind. So much of what I want to write about seems like old news. August went by in a blur with two major vacations packed into one month. I still need to post about those. They are coming, I swear. I figured after Labor Day weekend I would be all caught up with life post-vacation and I seem to be just getting busier.

Anyway, stay tuned. I am trying to get back on the ball. But when I have afternoons like today and Alyssa has refused to nap at all when I need to pack for Tahoe, bake for family night at school, have things ready for my wonderful babysitter tonight and go out to dinner with friends. Maybe I will find some time to actually eat lunch and do my hair. Of course, I did just manage 10 minutes to write this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment