Friday, January 6, 2012

Resolutions

I am not a big believer in New Year's resolutions. I think most people have good intentions and maybe set unrealistic goals for themselves.

I started exercising before the holidays and have managed to keep a pretty steady routine going. For those of you who know me, you know that I am not trying to loose weight. I am, however, trying to get back in shape by building up my endurance, strength and energy. In a few short weeks, I am now able to run a mile and a half, without stopping. Pretty proud of myself, since I really hate running. I do it because it is free and I like how I feel afterwards. Also, I am trying to get back to eating a bit healthier.

After emerging out of a rough patch the past year and a half, this year, I felt a few resolutions were in order. So for 2012, my goals are:
  1. Finish my scrapbooks for the kids.
  2. Start quilting again, now that I have a new sewing machine.
  3. Complete a sprint triathalon.
  4. Surf more. (definitely!)
Check back with me in January 2013 and I will let you know how I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment