Monday, April 2, 2012

Painfully Behind

I have been painfully behind on my blogging. And my photo uploads...and life in general. All of this due to the fact that I have been sewing like crazy. I sort of feel a little obsessed. No, I am not neglecting my children. But I must say something does have to give. Like the laundry...yes a basket can sit clean and unfolded for a week, becoming more wrinkled with each passing day.

My obsession should really be called a passion. I have re-launched my Etsy shop and surprisingly have been making some decent sales. My sales support my hobby. A friend and I are also hoping to participate in a craft fair this year.

In the meantime, I am perfecting my skills and it is definitely showing with each completed quilt and handbag. I always have about 2-3 projects going at one time. As you can see in the photo below, a handbag is in the works, with an almost complete marker roll-up and a new quilt in the ziplock bag awaiting assembly.


Stay tuned for more postings and please feel free to check out my shop. You can find the banner on the right side of this blog or go to loveybugdesigns.etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment