Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Refreshing

I am finding it a little sad, but refreshing as we move away from some of the baby/toddler stuff.  Realizing that Paige doesn't need a booster seat at the table anymore. No more bibs or sippy cups. No more diapers, as both are potty trained. I know it is going to come around full circle as Alyssa will need all the items Paige and Jimmy are moving out of, but I am feeling like we will have less "stuff" around. I like it.

By this time next year, traveling with the kids becomes much more manageable. It is amazing the amount of things a baby needs. Traveling with a small child is a joke. The pack-n-play, high chair, bottles/sippy cups, baby utensils, bibs, diapers, wipes...it is a never-ending list. Seriously, I am kind of glad our budget did not allow for any major travel this year.

So even though I am feeling refreshed about shedding some of these baby items, even if it is temporary, I know it will be a sad day when I am shedding them for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment