Saturday, September 11, 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog...

For a long time now I have been interested in starting a blog. Why? I am not quite sure. Maybe now that I am home full time with my 3 children, I feel I have a lot on my mind and don't always have an outlet for my thoughts and feelings. Maybe I would like to have it as a kind of journal of our life and my kids growing up. A way to document all the crazy, funny and annoying things my kids do on a day to day basis. I guess as this blog unfolds (and we will see how long I can keep it up!), I will see where it takes me.

I have been very inspired by a few people that I know that have blogs. Their blogs are funny, interesting to read and very well written. Now I have always been a creative person in a lot of different ways, I never considered writing to be one of them. Will people actually read this blog? Will my family and friends find it funny and/or interesting? Again...I guess we will find out.

Now of course my first posting on my new blog begins in the wake of 2 tragedies. The 9 year anniversary of 9/11/01 and the devastating explosion and fire that tore apart my childhood neighborhood in San Bruno (9/9/10). I write today with a very heavy heart and tear in my eye. My thoughts and love go out to all those affected by these two horrible events.

Never Forget - 9/11/01
San Bruno Fire - 9/9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment