Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bath Time

Bath time...always a fun time in our house, usually. Lots of toys, lots of bubbles. Hopefully not too much splashing. I try to tell them, splashing is allowed in the swimming pool, not the bath. I hate cleaning up after. Regardless, it makes getting clean, fun!

Now, somewhere between 7 or 8 months, I ditched the baby tub and set them right in the bath. The less baby gear I have to use, the better. So here we are, Alyssa is almost 7 months old and she has had her first bath experience in the tub. I let her have some of her own time to splash around and get acquainted before I called the other 2 natives in!

Tasting the Bubbles, Yummy!
She was too cute, splashing her little hands around. Now, she is allowed to splash because #1) she doesn't understand "no, stop doing that" and #2) her splashes don't have much impact yet. Then I yelled, "BATH TIME!" to Paige and Jimmy and they come running down the hall. Jimmy: "What!" "BATH TIME!" "OOOHHH BUBBLES!" Paige: "Do we get to take a bath with Lissy?" Me: "Yes, you get to take a bath with Lis. Please stay calm and don't knock her over, I don't want her to drown."
Paige cared more about washing Alyssa. Jimmy cared less.

Alyssa makes Paige & Jimmy look so big
Good times. Once Alyssa was out, then Paige & Jimmy were allowed to move around more. This was just another of those moments I try to relish in. I am going to blink and they will be teenagers. Good thing I love taking pictures.
Paige - 8 Months

Jimmy - 8 Months

No comments:

Post a Comment